Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
Deep Dive: The Free Plan & Workspaces
ONE APP, ALL FREE.
New for 2021! We are offering small business owners everything they need to run their business, with ZERO fees!
Here is what you get for FREE!
- Expensify Cards for all employees!
- Unlimited receipt scanning for everyone in the company!
- Free next-day ACH reimbursements for cash expenses!
- Up to 1% cashback for card spend over $25,000 per month (across all cards)!
- Free corporate travel booking!
Whenever your needs grow you can upgrade to our paid plan - for as low as $9/employee/mo -- to get many advanced features, including:
- Accounting sync to automatically categorize expenses directly into your chart of accounts, and then export them nightly to your accounting package of choice
- Advanced approvals for multi-level routing workflows
- SmartLimits to automatically reduce card limits based on outstanding expense reports
- 2% cashback on every category on months where card program spend is over $250K
- Third-party corporate card or travel feeds, in case you'd prefer not to use ours
- HR, recruiting, payroll, CRM, PSA, and other integrations for advanced coding and automatic employee provisioning
- SAML/SSO and other domain-level security controls
You can find out more about our plans and pricing here
SETTING UP A FREE PLAN:
The FREE plan is available to businesses, companies, and groups that want to track and submit expenses, send invoices, pay bills and more! The FREE plan is set up by an Admin of an organization or business.
To get a FREE plan, all you have to do is create a new Group Policy, navigate to your Expensify inbox and look for the Fully automated expense management message, then click Get Started!
Alternatively, just click the Call! button to get through to our Guides who will help you!
Required For Set-Up:
If you want to use the Expensify Card and set up ACH reimbursement, then all you will need is a US business checking account! If you're not in the US, don't worry! You can still use the Free Plan!
There are a few steps we need to take to verify your business bank account before you can access your workspace. You will need to set aside some time and have your ID ready.
Navigating your workspace editor!
Once you've set up a Free Plan, you will be directed to your Workspace Editor which is a one-stop shop to manage your settings, reimburse receipts, manage cards, and more!
General Settings: Change the workspace name & currency!
Issue Corporate Cards: Here you can issue, manage and reconcile Expensify Cards
Reimburse Receipts: You can Reimburse closed reports provided you have your Business Bank Account Connected.
Pay bills: View & Pay Bills
Send Invoices: Send & View all Invoices
Book Travel: Book Travel through Concierge Travel
Manage members: Invite & Remove users
Connect Bank Account: View business bank account.
See below for information on how to use features available in your Workspace
Creating an Expense:
- You can create an expense either by swiping the Expensify card or just smartscan a receipt!
Submitting a Report:
- Automatic weekly submission is already set up, so you don't need to take any further action once you have created an individual expense. If you use the Expensify card, card expenses are created automatically.
- Remember, you can submit your expenses manually whenever you want!
*** If you are a current Expensify customer on an existing paid subscription, you cannot switch to a FREE plan.
Getting Started with the Expensify Card
Using the Expensify Card
- Deep Dive: What are Smart Limits?
- FAQ: Where can I use the Expensify Card?
- How to: Pay your Expensify Card balance
- How-to: Change your Expensify Card settlement account
Using features available in your Workspace:
Expensify Card Perks