How do I move to a Control plan?

Options
Ken_s
Ken_s Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer
edited January 2019 in Best Practices

Hi, We are a small business and a number of us have been using expensify individually.

How do I migrate everyone (say 15 users) to a Control account and setup the approval hierarchy etc etc

Best Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Ken_s, happy to help with this!

It's so great that your team is coming together to use Expensify under a company policy, that is just what we like to hear.

If you're going to be the primary admin, you can create a policy for your team and invite the other employees as members.

After you've done that, you'll want to set up your approval workflow as well. What type of workflow are you interested in? Do employees submit to a single individual for one level of approval? Or, do employees submit to an individual who approves the report and then sends it on for a second or more levels of approval?

I'll share some articles from the Community that I think you'd be interested in, but we're here for any other questions you have!

Inviting policy members
    Approval workflows

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks @Ken_s, I'm glad to know you're up and running. The community is a really supportive place so please feel free to search up some of your questions or create some new posts.

Have a great upcoming weekend!

Answers