Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!

FAQ's for Justice Campaign Managers

Christina Dobryzynski
Christina Dobryzynski Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 244 Expensify Team

I have questions related to Expensify support:

Who do I talk to about the Expensify.org Justice Grant?

Your Advocate team - feel free to reach out to your Advocate team with any questions about the E.org Justice Grant or the specifics of your campaign.

Who do I talk to about eligible expenses?

Also, your Advocate team!

A volunteer has questions about using Expensify, where should I refer them?

Concierge support can help your volunteers (or you) with any questions about using the Expensify product.

Click or tap the blue chat icon on the web and mobile app to start a conversation with Concierge or send an email to [email protected]

** All troubleshooting and/or product-related inquiries must be sent to [email protected] Don't forget to mention you're a justice volunteer!

I have questions related to my role as a campaign manager:

How do I review a volunteer's expense?

1. Sign in to your Expensify account on the web at www.expensify.com
  2. Click Inbox (listed on the left side of the page)
  3. Look for a task named "Here's the list of reports that need your attention."
  4. Click Begin Review to start reviewing each expense on a volunteer's expense report
  5. Remember, you will want to compare each expense to the eligible expenses support article your Advocate gave you to make sure it meets all the requirements for reimbursement

Here's our Expensify Community support article with details on reviewing an expense report.

Can I edit a volunteer's expense on their behalf?

Yes, if you notice missing details while reviewing a volunteer expense, you can make the necessary edits/changes to the expense on behalf of the volunteer.

To edit an expense,

1. Click on the expense to view the details.
  2. Make any necessary changes.
  3. Click Save.

Or, you can reject the expense back to the volunteer with a note on what needs to be changed and ask them to resubmit the expense report once they've made the changes.

Here's our Expensify Community support article with details on rejecting an expense report.

Is there a list of eligible expenses I can give my volunteers?

Yes, please share the eligible expenses support article that your Advocate provided to you. This support article will detail all the expenses eligible for reimbursement and the details that each expense needs to have on them.

How do I admit volunteers to our group policy so they can submit expenses for reimbursement?

1. Sign in to your Expensify account at www.expensify.com
  2. Click Inbox (listed on the left side of the page)
  3. Look for an Inbox task named "The following users have requested access to your company. Would you like to accept them?"
  4. Click the Accept button to the right of each listed name

General Questions:

Can I speak to someone confidentially about a volunteer?

Yes, reach out to your Advocate team if you have any questions or concerns about anything related to your Justice campaign.

I'm a campaign manager but I don't know where to start!

Reach out to your Advocate team, they are there to help you!