Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
Replace. Restore. Rise. Clean Water Project - Eligible Expenses
Click HERE to join the campaign policy and become a volunteer!
Also, please click here to watch the welcome tutorial video before you begin.
Welcome to Expensify.org's Justice Campaign!
We're so excited to partner with you to achieve your community goals. This page includes a full list of eligible expenses for the Replace. Restore. Rise. Clean Water Project campaign.
- Below is a list of eligible out-of-pocket expenses and task payments.
- When creating an expense for reimbursement, please be sure to locate the one you're submitting below and enter all the required information, or your expense will not be approved and paid.
- To avoid any delays: If you believe that you have an eligible expense that is missing from this list, please reach out to your campaign manager (who approves your expenses) to get this updated first before you submit it to Expensify.org for reimbursement.
Eligible Out-of-Pocket Volunteer Expenses
- The expense must have been paid for with the volunteer’s personal funds.
- The expense must be no more than 30 days old.
- The expense must include an itemized receipt image (only card receipts won't be accepted).
- The category must be applied.
- You will be reimbursed 50% of the expense total.
Required information that needs to be included on each of the below eligible expenses
- Education Packets [Up to $250]
- Merchant: [Hint: check the attached receipt to find the merchant name]
- Amount: [Hint: check the attached receipt to see the original amount]
- Date: [Hint: check the attached receipt to see the date of purchase]
- Category: Education Packets
- Expense Description: "Printing cost" works well in the description field. Or anything else relevant to the costs of putting together the education packets.
- Proof: [Hint: make sure the receipt image attached to expense details a legible purchase date and what items were purchased.]
Eligible Task Volunteer Payments
- The expense must be for an approved task on behalf of the campaign.
- The expense must be no more than 30 days old
- The expense must include the required proof for that specific task.
- The category must be applied.
- You will be reimbursed 50% of the task amount.
Required information that needs to be included on each of the below eligible expenses.
NOTE: For tasks, you will create a Per Diem, and not an expense like you would for the out-of-pocket expense above.
- Volunteers collecting water samples! [$7.50/sample]
- Destination: Task
- Subrate: Water Sample Collection
- Per Diem Quantity: 1
- Date: [Hint: Date the task was completed]
- Default Per Diem Category: Water Sample Collection
- Description: Please enter the unique sample ID number for the sample you are submitting.
- Proof: SmartScan the water sample (with water already collected) and make sure the unique sample ID# is visible in the image. We'll use this to cross-reference with the results provided by the lab to confirm the water was collected and properly tested.
Here's an example of what the Per Diem claim should look like:
Just be sure to include the image of the sample for proof, along with the associated sample ID!
And that's it!
- Justice Volunteers!
- FAQ's for Justice Campaign Volunteers
- Justice campaign managers! Getting started as a campaign manager
- FAQ's for Justice Campaign Managers