Dine Healers Relief with support from ICAN - Housing Equity: Eligible Expenses
Welcome to Expensify.org's Justice Campaign!
We're so excited to partner with you to achieve your community goals. This page includes a full list of eligible expenses for the Dine Healers Relief with support from ICAN campaign.
- Click here to join the campaign policy and become a volunteer!
- Below is a list of eligible out-of-pocket volunteer expenses, task payments, and behavior incentive payments.
- When creating an expense for reimbursement, please be sure to locate the one you're submitting below and enter all the required information, or your expense will not be approved and paid.
- To avoid any delays: If you believe that you have an eligible expense that is missing from this list, please reach out to your campaign manager (who approves your expenses) to get this updated first before you submit it to Expensify.org for reimbursement.
- Here's our training video on how to submit and approve expenses using the Expensify app.
Eligible Task Volunteer Payments
- The expense must be for an approved task on behalf of the campaign
- The task must be no more than 30 days old
- The task must include the required proof detailed below. This must prove the result was accomplished (eg. hanging a poster or delivering a workshop)
- The category must be applied
- You will be reimbursed 50% of the task amount
- Volunteers must submit each task for reimbursement in Expensify by heading to their Expenses page, then selecting New Expense > selecting Per Diem > selection Destination: Task
- Youth is considered 18 years and under (only applicable for Youth Fund campaigns)
Required information that needs to be included on each of the below eligible expenses
Purchase and delivery of a cord of firewood for one family - reimbursement is 50% of $400
Steps for a volunteer to submit an Expense:
- After you've clicked the above link and have joined the Expensify campaign
- Sign in to your Expensify account at www.expensify.com
- Connect your personal bank account for reimbursement by going to Settings, then click Account, then click Payments, then click Add Deposit-Only Bank Account.
- Once the bank account is connected, go to the Expenses page and click New Expense in the upper right corner of the page
- Click the Per Diem tab at the top of the popup expense window
- Choose Task for the drop-down
- Set the Start Date and End Date date for when you picked up the wood and delivered it
- Per Diem Quantity: enter the number of families helped in one day
- Per Dem Subrate: choose Purchase and delivery of cord of firewood
- Category: choose Purchase and delivery of one cord of wood
- Expense Description: Type I purchase and delivered one cord of firewood for [x] families
- Proof: Attach a photo of the cord of wood in truck
- Click Save to create the Expense
- Attach to the Report as a comment the Google Map of start and endpoint of the delivery route
- Click the Submit button at the top of the report!
The screenshot below shows you how to add any report attachments such as photos for proof of task and behavior to your expense report.
That's it! Thanks for making the world a better place.
- Justice Volunteers! Getting Started as a Volunteer
- FAQ's for Justice Campaign Volunteers
- Justice Campaign Managers! Getting Started as a Campaign Manager
- FAQ's for Justice Campaign Managers