Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
ExpensifyApproved! Tesla Challenge
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!
We're giving away a Tesla Model 3 to one lucky ExpensifyApproved! partner!
Are you an ExpensifyApproved! partner looking for a sweet new ride and realtime compliance for your clients? Give your clients the Expensify Card and you could win a brand new Tesla Model 3. The ExpensifyApproved! accountant with the most ExpensifyCards activated against their client portfolio between October 25, 2021 and April 15, 2022 wins a Tesla Model 3. with all taxes covered!
All Approved! partners are eligible to win and card setup only takes a few minutes. As an Approved!Partner, each new Expensify Card you activate on a domain where you are a domain admin puts you closer to winning.
All you need to do is:
- Make sure the Expensify Card is set up on your client's domain. If you need to set up the card, just click here to request a call for help with card setup -- it'll only take a few minutes!
- Set SmartLimits for employee cards to activate them. You can set SmartLimits by individual cardholder, or by employee group.
- Keep assigning cards! The Approved! partner with the most new activated cards between October 25, 2021 and April 25, 2022 will win the Tesla Model 3!
- As an ExpensifyApproved! partner, how do I enroll into the contest? All registered Approved! partners are entered automatically, no action needed! You can verify whether you are an Approved! partner in your Expensify account, just look for ExpensifyApproved! in the bottom left corner.
- How do I become an ExpensifyApproved! partner? You can learn more about the ExpensifyApproved! partner program built for accountants and how to become a partner here.
- How can I learn more? Visit https://use.expensify.com/teslagiveaway.
- Where can I read the official contest rules? You can review the official contest rules and terms here.