Are you receiving SNAP/EBT or WIC benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-WIC-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP/WIC receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
Free World - [Reentry Services]: Eligible Expenses
nickmurray Expensify Customer, Expensify Team Posts: 3 Expensify Team
edited November 2021 in Expensify.org Justice Campaigns
Welcome to Expensify.org's Justice Campaign!
We're so excited to partner with you to achieve your community goals. This page includes a full list of eligible expenses for the Free World campaign.
- Click here to join the campaign policy and become a volunteer!
- Below is a list of eligible out-of-pocket volunteer expenses, task payments, and behavior incentive payments.
- When creating an expense for reimbursement, please be sure to locate the one you're submitting below and enter all the required information, or your expense will not be approved and paid.
- To avoid any delays: If you believe that you have an eligible expense that is missing from this list, please reach out to your campaign manager (who approves your expenses) to get this updated first before you submit it to Expensify.org for reimbursement.
- Here's our training video on how to submit and approve expenses using the Expensify app.
Eligible Behavior Incentive Payments
- The expense must be for an approved behavior on behalf of the campaign
- The expense must be no more than 30 days old
- The expense must include the required proof for that specific behavior
- The category must be applied
- You will be reimbursed 100% of the task amount
- You will set up each task expense in Expensify by heading to your Expenses page, then selecting New Expense, and then selecting Per Diem.
- Youth is considered 18 years and under (only applicable to Youth campaigns)
Required information that needs to be included on each of the below eligible expenses
- Completing and graduating from the road trucking school - $1000
- Destination: Behavior
- Start Date: Date you began the task
- End Date: Date you completed this task
- Per Diem Quantity: 1
- Subrate: Completing Trucking School
- Amount: Your behavior incentive rate is added automatically when you select your behavior
- Category: Completing Trucking School
- Expense Description: Completed road trucking school under [school name] as of [completion date].
- Proof: Photo of start date + completed trucking school certificate
The screenshot below shows you how to add any report attachments such as photos for proof of task and behavior to your expense report.
That's it! Thanks for making the world a better place.
- Justice Volunteers! Getting Started as a Volunteer
- FAQ's for Justice Campaign Volunteers
- Justice Campaign Managers! Getting Started as a Campaign Manager
- FAQ's for Justice Campaign Managers