Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Connect Bolt to your Expensify account using a Work Profile
You’ll need a Bolt Work Profile first to connect it to your Expensify account.
How to set up your Bolt Work Profile
- In the Bolt app, open the side navigation menu and select `Payment`
- At the bottom of the screen select `Set up work profile`
- Follow the instructions on the screen to create your work profile. You’ll need to enter your work email address to receive a verification link to complete the set up.
How to connect your Bolt Work Profile to Expensify
- In the Bolt app, open the menu and select `Work Rides`
- Select `Add expense provider` and choose Expensify as your expense provider
- Type in the email address associated with your Expensify account to receive a verification link to complete the set up
Your Bolt Work Profile is now connected to your Expensify account to automatically import receipts! Before you book your Bolt ride, make sure you have selected your work ride profile as the payment method for that ride.