Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
Deep Dive: What's the CPA Card?
What's the CPA Card?
The CPA Card is the first accountant-focused corporate card of its class. From exclusive perks for CPAs and accountants – to all the existing benefits of the Expensify Card – the CPA Card delivers a world-class experience for firms and clients of all sizes.
What perks does the CPA Card offer?
Here's a list of current benefits, with more to come:
- Dedicated partner manager for qualified firms
- Unlimited client onboarding calls
- Free AICPA membership
- Free state-by-state CPA certification renewal
- Free CPE credit reimbursement
- Free access to 3 CPE credits with ExpensifyApproved! University
- Free CPA Cards for your firm
- Free Expensify accounts for your firm and clients
- Up to 4% cash back on all purchases
- Instant online approvals and high credit limits
- No credit check or personal guarantee required, from you or your clients
- Free premium upgrades for your firm
- Only $9/seat to upgrade clients (no annual commitment required!)
- Daily or monthly* bank settlement
- Virtual cards for vendors and subscriptions*
- Two-way sync with QBO/Xero/Intacct/Netsuite
- Win a Tesla Model 3!
* Coming soon!