Phone App not sending reports to Administrator

Options
Cynbas
Cynbas Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Two users have been taking pictures of receipts and adding them to reports using their phones. The reports are not getting to me, the administrator to view and confirm the expenses. When the user returns to the reports on their phone, the receipts are missing. What are we doing wrong?

Answers

• Cheryl Walsh
    Cheryl Walsh Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 104 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @cynbas thanks for reaching out. Firstly, are the two users part of your Group Policy? If you have a group policy, the users need to be added to it and they must submit reports under that policy in order for you to see the reports. If they are submitting to their individual policy, you won't be able to see the reports.

Next, when a user creates an expense by SmartScanning it or manually creating it, it automatically gets added to the most recent Open report. The best practice is to have only ONE open report at a time. I suspect the user may have multiple Open reports which can get messy. I highly suggest they reach out to Concierge directly through chat on the app or by emailing concierge@expensify.com so we can take a look at the reports in question and find out the issue. Thank you!