Expensify no longer sync with Netsuite

Options
Bulenka
Bulenka Approved! Accountant Posts: 2

Hello All,

I was trying to sync Expensify with Netsuite and this is the error I started to receive.

• The following errors were encountered when syncing NetSuite data to Expensify, please try again later.
  • We couldn't find the subsidiary "Claritas Rx, Inc.". Please make sure this subsidiary still exists in your NetSuite account.

I am not sure what is happening since we haven't made any changes and the sync was working fine last week.

Does anyone have an idea what is causing the error?

Thanks!

Answers

• Kirk Barrett
    Kirk Barrett Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 128 Expensify Team
    Options

Thanks for reaching out! Generally, this would mean that when we are attempting to sync this report with NetSuite one of the subsidiary that was previously visible to us through the integration is no longer present when we are attempting to export. That is certainly odd though if nothing has changed on the NetSuite side. I would recommend going to the Connections page, clicking Sync Now, and then attempting the export one more time. If that is still not working, it may be easier to help you directly. Please reach out to concierge@expensify.com, or through our in-app chat, and we would be happy to follow up!