Announcing the `Win your spot at ExpensiCon` contest

Options
Phong Le
Phong Le Expensify Customer, Expensify Team Posts: 1 Expensify Team
edited October 2022 in Expensify news

In May 2023, we’re hosting 100 of the world’s top accounting thought leaders at the legendary Borgo Egnazia hotel in Puglia, Italy for our premier, invite-only conference: ExpensiCon.  And you have a chance to win your spot at this once-in-a-lifetime experience – all expenses paid.

If you’re an accountant:

1. Sign up at expensicon.com
  2. Complete ExpensifyApproved! University with a passing score
  3. Make sure you’re a policy admin and domain admin on your clients’ accounts
  4. Onboard your clients onto Expensify and/or activate their Expensify Cards 

Each new active user and/or activated card increases your chance of winning.  Winners will be chosen at random, so everyone has a chance to win!  More details at https://expensicon.com/winyourspot.

Not an accountant?  No problem!  I’m also going to personally pick one person from all the signups —  be they an executive, employee, artist, scientist, musician, acrobat, student, or just total rando – who makes the most interesting pitch for why they should be there.  Just fill out the form at expensicon.com and make your best pitch – can't wait to see you there!

-david

Founder and CEO of Expensify

Questions?  Ask me on Twitter!  @dbarrett

PS: Already working with a partner manager?  You’re probably well on your way to ExpensiCon, so I suggest you continue working with them or reach out to them to learn how you can enter.