Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
American Express US Business Company Card Import in Domain Settings
We've upgraded our American Express US Business account Card feed connection to provide a more reliable connection for our users! We will be completely removing the old American Express US Business and Personal connections on January 31, 2023.
We encourage you to transition to the new American Express US Business connection before the end of January 31, 2023 to avoid any last-minute issues.
The following steps can only be completed by a Domain Admin.
On the Expensify website navigate to Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Company Cards > Import Card and choose the American Express US Business (New and Upgraded) connection.
Make sure to start a new connection here as opposed to "Assign New Cards"
Once the connection is set up, you can delete the old connection to this account to avoid importing duplicate expenses. Then, you can assign the individual Cards back to users accounts from the Company Cards page.
Something important to keep in mind! While assigning Cards, you are able to select the start date for each assigned Card. You are able to select the past 90 days to import. Take note of the most recent imported transactions from the past connection to allow you to set the new date accordingly.
1. Ensure all imported Card expenses are submitted (any unsubmitted Card expenses will be removed when the connection is later removed).
2. Note the last date of import for each Card.
3. While making the new connection, you will select a Start Date that is +1 day to the last imported date from the old connection.
4. Once the new connection is made, you will remove the old connection by unassigning the cards.
Just a quick tip here: before deleting your old connection, please make sure that all the transactions previously imported to users' Expensify accounts are added to reports and submitted. When a Card is unassigned, all unsubmitted expenses from that transaction feed will also be deleted. Expenses that have been added to a submitted/closed report will remain in the user's accounts.
If you have selected "Corporate Liability" on the Company Card settings page, users are not able to delete any imported Card transactions, including those that are duplicates.
- I have multiple card programs, I can see them all in AMEX and select them all, but only one group is available to assign to users
- I have multiple card programs, each with different credentials - this says it only supports one login. How can I add the other cards?