We are currently experiencing higher than normal support inquiries and response times. The Community is here to support you as well so please help each other out when you can. Please visit our status page to subscribe to updates.

Please call me

paulhdickersonpaulhdickerson Expensify NewcomerPosts: 1Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

I'm trying to get my account setup for approving expense reports. SVB has giving you authorization, but the account still shows that you are still verifying. The delay on your side is causing us problems.

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach Posts: 1,992Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach

Hello @paulhdickerson, welcome to the community. After we've received the verification from SVB, you should receive 3 small micro-transactions in the bank account.

Those amounts are entered into the Account Settings > Reimbursement section of the admin who set up the withdrawal account. The amounts will be used to validate access to the bank account one last time.

Have those three small amounts been used to validate the account yet?