After 8+ Months of Attempting to CLOSE our Expensify Account, we are STILL being Billed!!

Options
ehbronner97
ehbronner97 Expensify Customer Posts: 1
edited February 2023 in Advanced Admin Controls

Hello,

I'm the founder of a national, veteran-led nonprofit org. Back in the fall of 2021, we started working with an accounting firm that set us up on Expensify. We stopped working with this firm in March in 2022. A few months later, I attempted to "down grade" to a "Free" Expensify account.

Last fall, I realized that we are still being Billed $40 / month. I reached out to our old accounting firm, and they said I had to close the account. So, I attempted again to Close our account. We were just billed $40, again, yesterday, on 1/31/2023. I'm at my wits end b/c I've wasted so much time on this, and I can't speak to a friggin human being.

HOW DO WE FULLY CLOSE OUR ACCOUNT AND STOP BEING BILLED AND RECEIVE A FULL REFUND FOR THIS RIDICULOUS RUN AROUND?

Expensify -- I have 17,000 followers on LinkedIN. You can either FULLY resolve this issue within 24 hours (with a FULL refund to our nonprofit), or I will be letting everyone in my network know how terrible it's been working with Expensify. Everyone deserves better than this.

Respectfully,

Eric Bronner (eric@v-pi.org)

Founder, Veterans for Political Innovation

314-660-5236.