How to - Set up Global Reimbursement
If you have bank accounts in the US, Canada, UK, Eurozone, or Australia, you can now reimburse to almost every country in the world from those bank accounts.
The setup for this is currency-specific, so if you are interested in Global Reimbursements, please click the Support chat bubble in Expensify and let your Setup Specialist, Account Manager, or Concierge know that you are keen to get started and what currency your business bank account uses i.e. USD, CAD, GBP, EUR or AUD.
Our team will review your request and activate Global Reimbursements for you if eligible.
Here’s what you need to do next…
On your policy:
- Go to Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Reports and check that your policy currency is set to USD, CAD, GBP, EUR or AUD.
- On the Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Reimbursements page, set the method to Direct and click Add Business Bank Account
- Click “Switch Country” if the default is not correct
- Enter your bank account details then Save & Continue
- Fill out the form and leave it with us! We’ll let you know if we need any further paperwork or have questions
- Under Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Reimbursements, set the new bank account to be the default
We'll let you know when it's all set up and you can invite your employees, have them set the policy as default, and add their deposit accounts.
How to reimburse your global employees:
To reimburse employees, simply follow the instructions here.