[Expensify] Let our dedicated Account Managers expand your team
tl;dr - Your accounting team just got bigger! Ask your dedicated account manager what they can do for you.
You have likely noticed that we are aiming to offer the absolute best customer support in the industry. We started with a product that is extremely simple to set up and run. Then we added an AI-powered chat Concierge that reliably responds in under 2 minutes and is available 24/7. Now we're very happy to add dedicated account managers you can get to know on a first name basis, to help complete whatever setup, reconfiguration, or ongoing management issue you might have. How do you get one?
- If you have 10 or more active seats, odds are you already have one! Go to Settings > Policies and click Chat with Admins to be taken to the #admins chat room for your policy. Your account manager is already there and eager to talk to you via chat, or set up a call – whatever you prefer!
- If you don't have 10 annual seats, go to Settings > Policies > Subscriptions, choose Annual Subscription, and then choose a Subscription Size of 10 or more. A dedicated account manager will reach out instantly.
What can your account manager do for you? Ask and find out! But some suggestions:
- Price check. Are you using the right mix of annual and pay-per-use seats? Are you aware of how the Expensify Card can not only slash your bill, but possibly earn you more in cashback than the bill itself? Let us analyze your activity, bill, and spending patterns to make the best recommendation.
- Health check. When's the last time you really took a look at your Expensify settings? Let us do a quick review of your latest requirements based on how your company has changed against the latest features in our toolbox, to find the perfect blend for you.
- Change management. Are you thinking of switching accounting or HR systems? Switching banks (ahem, possibly in a hurry)? Adopting a corporate card program? Adding international entities? Let us know and we'll help you plan and execute a seamless migration.
- Note: Another feature coming along for the ride is "policy change logs" – now any change to key policy settings will be recorded in the #admins room for that policy, creating a historical audit trail of who changed what. This way if you ask your account manager to make a change for you, you'll see exactly what was done, when, and by whom.
- Reporting. Need to download data as a CSV? Whip it into a PivotTable? Visualize it with pretty charts? Let us know your data dream, and we'll take care of it!
- Compliance. Are you newly public or thinking about starting the journey? As a newly public company that just got SOX compliant, we feel that pain – let us alleviate it for you. Whether you're being audited to AICPA or PCAOB, SOC or SOX, we're in your corner.
Expensify is simple enough to be self-serviced, if you prefer (especially with our newly revamped help site). But included in your base subscription is access to our award winning managed service, so you might as well take it for a spin!