Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Controlling the frequency of automatic reminders to managers who need to approve reports

bkirrenebkirrene Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I asked the Expensify admins if there was a way to control the frequency of sending automatic reminders to manager "approvers" ? The reason is, many managers take forever to approve submissions and they need reminding. However it is taking a long time for us to manually remind each manager. Even running a report and sending it out to the managers is time-consuming. We're looking for a way for the Expensify system to notice a report hasn't been approved by the manager and send friendly reminders to approve them, especially before our month-end close deadline.

The answer from the Expensify admins was : "Each Monday, we will also send out a reminder email to approvers who currently have outstanding Reports."

I can see this as a solution to try not to pester dutiful managers who for the most part approve on a timely basis. However, as a policy admin for my company I want to be able to control the frequency of the automatic reminders with the option for DAILY reminders for those inattentive managers.

11 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments