Export Format - Manual Reimburse Date Error

molliemollie Posts: 6Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

Hello All!

I have a fairly urgent question, as I need to compile a report for our Tax Team from an export format CSV and there is a crucial field that keeps having an error.

According to the Custom Formulas doc (https://docs.expensify.com/setup-for-admins-and-accountants/advanced-configuration-for-managers-and-accountants/custom-formulas) I should be able to populate the manual reimburse date with {report:manualreimburse}. We manually reimburse reports outside of Expensify (we do not enable the ACH feature), so that is the reimburse date custom formula I chose. But using that custom formula has resulted in an error - no data populates that column. I also tried {report:manualreimburse:M/dd/yyyy} in case a date format needed to be specified. But no dice.

My issue is that the Tax Team works off of the reimburse date, exclusively. That determines all their other actions. Could anyone help me troubleshoot this custom field so that I can give them the report they need?

Thank you,
Mollie

Best Answer

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 2,007 Expensify Success Coach
    Accepted Answer

Hi @mollie, welcome to the community! I did some testing for this in my own test account and was able to find the underlying cause.

It looks like you are using our Intacct integration to mark reports as reimbursed in Expensify. This is great and that process shouldn't be an issue for your team at all.

However, where we are running into trouble is that the {report:manualreimburse:M/dd/yyyy} formula will only export the date if the report was manually marked as reimbursed in Expensify, without using the integration.

I'm working on this with my team and if we create a formula for this in the future I'll be sure to update this thread.