Expensify NEEDS This

Options
Sales12
Sales12 Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

expensify is a wonderful app. However it seems to be lacking one vital feature.

An overview of the users expenses would be very useful. The Recipts App has this and it is incredibly useful being able to see an expense breakdown by category. One can look at the overview and see how much has been spent on fuel, lodging, meals, etc. Those can then be selected and the user is able to see every expense with a photo of receipt by category. Thoughts??

Answers

• Ted Harris
    Ted Harris Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 359 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @Sales12, you can definitely view yours and your employees' expenses on the web per category and tag via the Expenses page filters and analytics. (Check this guide for a lot more on it!)

For example, you can use the filters to search by employee email and category and view in either a pie chart or table view:

Further down, you can actually see a breakdown per category, where you can also click the three line button to be automatically loaded into that breakdown to view expenses, their coding and the receipts!

You are correct though, that this is currently only available on the web and not mobile as of yet!

• Sales12
    Sales12 Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer
    Options

Hey thank you for the response. I feel it could be a really useful update in the future. One that would keep me loyal it Expensify as well. Having a very simple overview helps to keep me organized. Less is more and simplicity makes life easier. Thanks again for the response!