Receipts number from PDF downloadable version do not match screen report version.

vmiyakawavmiyakawa Posts: 1Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

Receipts number, assigned by system, are a mistmatch between PDF downloadable version and reports screen version. To make matters more complicated, if I select to print the report, the receipt numbers do not match any of the previous two versions.

Answers

• Karisa CaudillKarisa Caudill Posts: 115Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Success Coach Expensify Success Coach

Hey @vmiyakawa !

The receipt attachment sequence on a report is based on the order in which the expenses were added to the report. It's currently not possible to modify this order but is something we are trying to consider. Each receipt thumbnail does show the matching expense details so you don't have to try to dig to find all the info.

Can you let me know how you or your company utilize the receipt attachments so I can better understand your case?

I look forward to your reply!

• ExpensiwhyExpensiwhy Posts: 1Expensify Customer

@Karisa Caudill

My company requires that we submit images of numbered receipts that correspond to the numbered order of the expenses within the spreadsheet report.

Constantly impressed at how certain basic functions seem to be missing in Expensify (see: auto-forwarding from Gmail WITHOUT the need of a 3rd party solution), but this function would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,916Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach

Hi @Expensiwhy, would you please head here and vote for this feature request? Having more support for the idea will certainly help us know the demand for the feature.

Thank you!