How can I include a Paypal account for reimbursement?

Options
anieto
anieto Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Following your instructions I tried to find it going to "Settings-Account" but there is no "reimbursement" option. Where can I find it and how can I add a paypal account?

Thank you

Best Answers

• Julia
    Julia Expensify Customer Posts: 164 Expensify Pro
    Answer ✓
    Options

Just curious as to where you're seeing Paypal as an option?

I distinctly remember this being something they offered in the past, but now that I stop to think about it, I don't think I've seen that as an option in several months. I went to all the areas that I thought it could be updated/enabled within, and I'm no longer seeing it as an option.

I did a quick search online, and I'm not seeing any supporting documentation on it either. I am thinking this is a feature Expensify quietly got rid of.

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @anieto, thanks for posting! We are no longer offering connections to Paypal as the demand for the connection had fallen to a very low level. The resources we allocated to the Paypal connection were allocated elsewhere and we're not allowing new connections any longer.

Can I ask, were you attempting to connect Paypal to receive or send reimbursements?

Answers