My expense entries don't seem to be uploading to the site

AndrewO_61
AndrewO_61 Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

My expense entries don't seem to be uploading

Best Answer

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

Hi there! Depending on your method of upload there are a few things you can try.

If you're forwarding the receipt to receipts@expensify.com, it's a good idea to make sure you're forwarding from an email address that is either the primary login, or listed as a secondary login on your Expensify account.

If you're uploading using the mobile app, the first step is to make sure you're logged in using the correct email address. If that is the case you can check the things below as well.

• Are you using a strong WIFI connection? If not, is your cell's internet service weak?
    • Do you have 'Offline mode' (in your account settings on the mobile) enabled? If so, please disable it and sync the mobile app.

If your expenses still aren't visible, please share some more information on how you're uploading your receipts, or reach out to us at concierge@expensify.com for some 1-on-1 support.

Thanks!

Answers

• NickB
    NickB Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I have been having this same issue this week.

Yesterday a notification popped up on my phone that the app version on my phone is not compatible with the latest version of iOS. I took pictures of several receipts and tried to upload, but nothing happened, they just constantly said "queued", or that activity circle was spinning.

So I tried signing out of the app and then I could not get logged back in, despite checking my email address and password carefully.

But then I deleted the app and reinstalled it, and now it seems to be working fine, and it was a different version of the app. What is interesting is that it never updated through the app store, so I had no idea I was using an outdated version.