how do I save this to I cloud or computer storage so I don't loose my info..

Vineyard_8Vineyard_8 Posts: 1Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

I just got notification I would loose my info if I didn't upgrade account and I will upgrade but how do I make sure I don't loose everything on this I have entered thus far this year??? HELP

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 2,007Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach

Hi there! The good news is that you don't need to upgrade to save your information. The information in your account; such as expenses, receipts and reports, will always be available to you no matter whether you use a free or paid account.

This means that we'll store your reports and expenses as long as you keep your Expensify account open. If you fully delete your account, that is the only time you would lose access to that expense information.

The loss of information that was mentioned in the message you shared is more than likely referring to any custom policy level categories and tags you've created, as well as any approval workflow you've set up in the policy.

Because we promise to store your information forever, or until we have that dreaded zombie apocalypse I keep hearing so much about :p, we don't support exporting expense information to iCloud.

If you want downloaded copies of your reports, you're free to download each report individually to a PDF. To learn more about that process you can check out our help article here.