Can you export the actual payment/ reimbursement ACH date?

mbehier
mbehier Expensify Customer Posts: 2

This is for reconciliation purposes, I need to tell the accountant which date each reimbursement was debited from our bank account.

Answers

• Mark Louis
    Mark Louis Expensify Team Posts: 167 Expensify Team
    Hi @mbehier!

Using our "Detailed Report" default export format, you will be able to export the Reimbursement Date, but this references the date this action occurred within Expensify and not the date the reimbursement was debited from the bank account.

However, you should be able to cross-reference between Expensify and your business bank account. Each report reimbursement will post to the withdrawal account as a single line. The format used is below:

[Employee Bank Account Name] [Report ID]

The bank account name should match what the report submitter named their deposit account in Expensify, and the report ID will match the report that was reimbursed.

• mbehier
    mbehier Expensify Customer Posts: 2
    thanks!

"However, you should be able to cross-reference between Expensify and your business bank account. Each report reimbursement will post to the withdrawal account as a single line. "

This is what we are doing now ! 

• StephanieL789
    StephanieL789 Expensify Customer Posts: 29 Expensify Admirer
    it so happens that sometimes employees don't have their accounts set up for whatever reason so there can be huge gaps between the date in expensify (when its approved) and when expensify sends it to the bank.  The largest I've seen was a year.  (before we realized that was something we needed to track) but its not uncommon for it to be a couple of weeks until I contact the employee to say hey you need to set up your account if you want reimbursed.  It would be ever so helpful if the date that the reimbursement was sent to the bank is what was tracked.
  • Matt Moore
    Matt Moore Expensify Customer, Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 132 Expensify Team
    Hi @StephanieL789

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, this is not possible at this time. However, I can see how this would be useful and I think it would be a great addition to our Ideas section of the Customer Community. The most popular ideas found here are reviewed by the Expensify team and have a real chance of being placed on the roadmap.
  • Matt Moore
    Matt Moore Expensify Customer, Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 132 Expensify Team
    Hi @StephanieL789

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, this is not possible at this time. However, I can see how this would be useful and I think it would be a great addition to our Ideas section of the Customer Community. The most popular ideas found here are reviewed by the Expensify team and have a real chance of being placed on the roadmap.