Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Unreported User Expenses on Expenses Page (NOT Reconciliation Dashboard)

verohakuverohaku Expensify Customer Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer
When my company first started using Expensify in September it seems our policy had a "glitch." All along I, as a Policy and Domain Admin, had access to view individual's Unreported expenses directly on the Expenses page. Screenshot below:

Suddenly, from one HOUR to the next, Unreported expenses were hidden from me. I immediately reached out to customer service believing there was some sort of service outage. It turns out I should have never been able to see user's Unreported expenses, only those that are currently in an Open or Processing report.

It is quite frustrating having now to go through a more cumbersome route of using the Reconciliation Dashboard to view Unreported expenses for a specific user. Instead of just clicking once or twice on the Expenses page, I now have to navigate through more than three links and 10+ clicks to view each users Unreported expenses. More frustrating is that I have to click each user's total expenses which then open in a new window. A new window that looks exactly like the Expenses page access I USED to have. 

Given that Expensify clearly does have the capability to filter Unreported expenses directly on the Expenses page, I believe it would be much more efficient and productive to implement this feature instead of having to waste time through the Reconciliation Dashboard route.

Comments