Is there a way to run a report to see what receipts have not matched up to the credit card statement

Options
KJK
KJK Expensify Customer Posts: 1
I'm using Expensify for personal use only, not for business use.  Therefore I have not need to submit a report to anyone.  I have uploaded receipts and linked my personal credit card.  Is there a way to run a report to see what receipts have not matched up to the credit card statement and what has hit the credit card statement with no receipt?  So that way I can quickly reconcile my credit card statement every month.  I can see how it's matching when I look at each individual transaction, but that seems very manual and seems as though I should be able to run some sort of reporting feature that only shows unmatched receipts.  Thank you!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Conor Pendergrast
    Conor Pendergrast Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 175 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Great question! If you're specifically looking for card expenses without receipts attached, then in the web app, go to the Expenses page and filter by Type > Expenses

That will show you all expenses which don't have receipts attached, like for my Expensify Card expenses without receipts here: 

Remember to SmartScan your receipts, and we'll merge your receipts into your card expenses automatically!