Problem with banking update

vicky
vicky Approved! Accountant Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

In order to comply with our bank regulatory requirements, your reimbursements are blocked until you update your business bank account details here.

Answers

• vicky
    When I try to update the bank account with my login it does not recognize and will not connect.

• vicky
    on a different account, I update the bank requirements and then another client's email shows up.??
    I need a call or someone who can assist me with these upgrades please.

• Jenna Hay
    Jenna Hay Expensify Customer, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 73 Expensify Team
    Hi @vicky for issues like this can you please contact our support team at help@expensify.com as we don't want to discuss your private details in a public forum like the Community.
    That said, for the one account which needs updating if you can't get it to connect with your login then what I'd recommend doing is manually adding the account details instead.  To do this:
    1. Head to Settings > Account > Payments > Business Account > Update > Log into online bank account.
    2. Click the grey X on the inner box (not the outer box) closest to the heading "Expensify uses Plaid to link your bank"
    3. Select "Manually enter account details" and follow the on-screen steps to complete the process.
    Please let us know if you have any trouble with this process.