Issue Searching for Tags and Updating Multiple States

Options
alazich
alazich Expensify Customer Posts: 2
Hi:

I'm not sure if these are intended behaviors or bugs.

When I am searching records by tag I am unable to select any tag within my database and instead can only select a tag from a record on the page I am on. I.e. if I have a record with the tag "A01", but that record is on page 3, I have to flip to page 3 before I can search for the tag "A01". I would like to be able to search for all tags right at the beginning.

Secondly, if I select multiple records that are in different states, such as both in processing and reimbursed, I do not have the "Edit Multiple" option. If I select multiple records from only one state, the "Edit Multiple" option shows up. Not sure if there is a reason for this.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Rachael Hopkins
    Rachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 904 Expensify Team
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @alazich Welcome to the Expensify Community!
    Yes, that's correct, when you filter, you are only filtering on your current page. It might be worth using a date range to narrow the results first.
    Alternatively, you can reset the filters and use the Analytics View to see all tags on all expenses and click through from there.

With the edit multiple, it will likely depend on whether they are all your expenses, or someone else's and also whether they have been exported already.
    Feel free to come back to me if you have any further queries about this. 😀

Answers