Options
Erin_joyjoy
Erin_joyjoy Expensify Customer Posts: 3
I need to create an export that has the 
Report Status
User (Person getting reimbursed)
ACH Reimbursement Date
ACH Reimbursement Amount

I am having a heck of a time figuring this out and I was thinking someone else must want this as well so I thought I'd ask.

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options
    Hi @Erin_joyjoy, thanks for posting. 

We have a helpful page on report level export formula here that you might find helpful. 

To build this type of export, I'd recommend the following resources; report level export formulas and creating a custom export template,

The formula in particular that you'd want to use would be:
    • Report Status{report:status} would output Approved assuming that the report has been approved and not yet reimbursed.
    • User (Person getting reimbursed)  = {report:submit:from:email} would output the email of the report submitter (person getting reimbursed).
    • ACH Reimbursement Date{report:achreimburse} would output 2011-09-25 assuming that is the date the report was reimbursed via ACH Direct Deposit.
    • ACH Reimbursement Amount{report:reimbursable} would output $143.43 assuming the report's reimbursable total was 143.43 US Dollars.
    To make an export template that is specific to a policy and that policy's admins, head to Settings > Policies > Group [Policy Name] > Export Formats.

To make an export template that is specific to your account only but that can be used with any policy, head to 
    Settings > Account > Preferences > CSV Export Formats.

Cheers!

• Erin_joyjoy
    Erin_joyjoy Expensify Customer Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you however I did all this an the report/export is not providing one line for the report/output.  If there are 2 expenses for $100 each it's list 2 lines at $200.  It is pretty frustrating.
  • Isabela Stisser
    Isabela Stisser Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 200 Expensify Team
    Options

Hey @Erin_joyjoy , sorry for the trouble! If you would like, please share the CSV template with concierge@expensify.com, and the team will be able to review this for you. Thanks!