sharepoint integration

Options
LuckyLuke
LuckyLuke Expensify Customer Posts: 1
edited January 2020 in Integrations and API
Hello,
I am new to expensify. Tried it out in order to generate expense reports in order to have the reports and structured data (Excel report) made available to the accounting system.
As we use Sharepoint for a lot of different things and automations in our company, I was wondering if there is a Sharepoint integration with expensify. Would be great if Sharepoint could just check if there are new expense reports and excel reports available and just throw these files into a dedicated Sharepoint file library. Can you help out on this issue. Otherwise I am pretty much impressed by the ease of compiling these expense reports and sending e-mails to the expense reports.
If this integration is possible, I am sure I'll bring more people from my company to expensify, may be even customers. We are an accounting firm and out of pocket / credit card expenses are one of the areas our clients have to spend a lot as we, as accountants, spend a lot of time arranging, filing and documenting their expenses before we bring them into the accounting system. If we could offer them a tool like expensify, they would be able to control / approve and provide structured data to us.
Thank you very much in advance for your reply.
Kind regards,
Luc

Answers

• Stevie LaFortune
    Stevie LaFortune Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 240 Expensify Team
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @LuckyLukeIt’s possible with an IT or Engineering contact leading the project to export reports from Expensify with our API. For support with the API we have a couple of great guides for you to check out here.  I've not worked with Sharepoint, so once it's exported from Expensify you would need to work with Sharepoint on how that would import.

Also, based on the information you have shared, I think your company will benefit from the ExpensifyApproved! Partner Program, check it out!

If you have any further questions, please reach out to us at concierge@expensify.com!