We are down and not getting return calls

Alex_Shohet
Alex_Shohet Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Hi Team - Expensify - We recently started using your cards for our team. Three of our cards are not working. We have called for the last three days and have not received a return call. I'm very disappointed. Alex😪

Answers

• Maddy Lewis
    Maddy Lewis Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 120 Expensify Team

@Alex_Shohet - Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. As a heads up, the number provided on the back of the card is used only for card cancellations.

It's recommended to send a message to us in-app or write to concierge@expensify.com for general questions about the card. That said, can you send a message to our support team with some more details about what's going on? If you can provide the email addresses of the users whose cards aren't working as well as a general description of what the issues are with the card.

Thanks so much for reaching out to us here and we'll get this resolved soon!

• Alex_Shohet
    Alex_Shohet Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Hi - I believe I figured out what was wrong the card does not work when the unapproved transactions reach a certain limit that can be set in the card settings. I did call and reach out on chat for a few days without any returned calls or chat responses. If you only respond by email I suggest you let everyone know that is the only way to get support.

• Maddy Lewis
    Maddy Lewis Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 120 Expensify Team

@Alex_Shohet - Okay, I'm glad to hear you were able to figure this one out. And, yes, Expensify does not offer phone support. You'll want to reach out to us via chat with any support-related questions.

I appreciate the feedback!