Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Removing a domain completely

daniellet88daniellet88 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

I know that you can currently reset a domain, but it would be nice to be able to remove it completely.

We have two companies... each with their own domain. We also have additional domains that act as "aliases" through Google for the main domains. When we started the account originally we added all of them, though we don't need all of them now.

1 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• Karisa LattaKarisa Latta Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 90 Expensify Team

Hey @daniellet88 !

If you need to remove your domain, you can accomplish this in two steps:

• (1) removing all other Domain Admins except yourself, and
    • (2) Clicking [Reset Domain], which can be found by navigating to Settings > Domains.

At this point, the domain should be removed from your Domains page. Resetting the domain releases the user accounts and they can delete or create their own accounts as needed. Any configurations that were applied in the domain settings will be lost.

After you take these steps, are you noticing that the domain is still lingering? If so, send a message to [email protected] and reference this thread, please.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have more questions.

• daniellet88daniellet88 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Already did literally all of those steps. Concierge directed me here stating to ask for it as a feature because you currently cannot completely remove a domain, only reset it. So the answer is no, resetting it does not remove it from the list.

• Ariel GreenAriel Green Expensify Team Posts: 82 Expensify Team

Thanks for sharing, @daniellet88! Can you provide a little more detail on what you're hoping to achieve? As much context as possible will help us when considering this feature.

Also: be sure to vote on your own idea!