Where is Expensify Support

Zblaine
Zblaine Expensify Customer Posts: 5 Expensify Newcomer

I asked a question on the Expensify support chat regarding migrating Expensify from Xero to Intacct. The bot responded quickly to let me know that response time is typically 1 hour. Three days later and I haven't heard from anyone. Are there other ways I can get in touch with someone on the Expensify team (phone, email, etc)?

Thank you,

Zach

Answers

• ChrisTHA
    ChrisTHA Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Best of luck, Zach. I can’t even get anyone to tell me how I can pay actual money to get some attention for problems in getting it all setup.

• Varva
    Varva Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I am having the same problem, its taking them between 2 and 3 days to get a response. in the chat box it says "typically responds in an hour" And this time i have waited 4 days for a response and I'm still waiting.......

• nitsua84
    nitsua84 Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Yes, I've experienced the same thing. It used to be that chat support would communicate within a reasonable time. They now have the bot post "typically responds in an hour," but it takes days on average to hear back. I have been trying to solve a problem for almost two weeks now... Maybe they let go 95% of their chat support team. Does anyone know if Expensify is having financial issues? I'm in the process of adding our company to the platform, but we really should consider another platform if we can't get basic help within multiple days of initiating a ticket.

• Zblaine
    Zblaine Expensify Customer Posts: 5 Expensify Newcomer

Yes, I'm quickly becoming a detractor if they can't get their support sorted out. The chat function is self defeating if you are chatting into the void!

• Amanda DeWitt
    Amanda DeWitt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 84 Expensify Team

Hello everyone!

To clarify, at this time Expensify doesn't provide live chat so responses will not be immediate. We're also experiencing abnormally high support volume that has created a backlog delaying our responsiveness. We've put this on our status page as well as our Community. Once we've gone through the backlog we will remove the status page alerts and banners indicating response times are normalizing. We are always working on expanding the support team to support our growing user base!

That being said, I'm not sure why it is telling you that we will respond within the hour. We're working with our chat provider to see why this keeps being enabled as it is not accurate.