Deleting Policies

Patty_Prior
Patty_Prior Expensify Customer Posts: 1

we are moving off of several policies into one. I have a few questions

1) When we delete the obsolete policies will we loose the reports and receipts?

2) Can we get an import of all of our receipts currently stored in Expensify.

3) how do we sign up for an annual subscription under our new policy

Answers

• KarlaMott
    KarlaMott Expensify Customer Posts: 1

please reply on this and how do we export the policy to apply when a user leaves and the email address is not accessable?

• Ariel Green
    Ariel Green Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 111 Expensify Team

Hey @Patty_Prior — welcome to the Community!

• When you delete an old policy, you won't lose any reports or receipts. They will be accessible to the original submitter, to a Policy Admin, and to anyone who approved the reports as part of your Approval Workflow.
    • You can export your receipts using a custom export template. Learn more about setting those up here.
    • You can enable or adjust your Annual Subscription settings by navigating to Settings > Policies > Group Subscriptions. We have a really great article on how Annual Subscriptions work here, in case you need more detailed information.

@KarlaMott I'm not positive I understand your question, "how do we export the policy to apply when a user leaves and the email address is not accessible?" Can you clarify what you're hoping to do? I'm happy to point you in the right direction!