Terrible response time from Expensify account representative

Options
svswami
svswami Expensify Customer Posts: 2
edited February 2020 in Day to Day

I would like to mention that our Expensify account representative has not be responding to our questions about functionality, SOW, SOC1 report request etc

I would like to escalate this matter further and would like to ensure that appropriate action is taken.

It's extremely unprofessional and poor customer service

Answers

• John Schuster
    John Schuster Expensify Team Posts: 127 Expensify Team
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hey there, @svswami! Thanks for taking the time to reach out. We've been experiencing a pretty big spike in volume lately, which has indeed increased our response time beyond a number we can be proud of, and I apologize for any effect it's had on you.

I had a look around and couldn't find a recent email from the email address associated with your Community user account – were you reaching out from a different address?

Regarding the examples of questions you've mentioned, these are all things that our Concierge (powered by our global team) can handle, and shouldn't be bottlenecked by a single point of contact.

While I would typically recommend you write into Concierge for these questions, I would not recommend creating a brand new conversation if you already have one in the system, as that would introduce a duplicate message, and only elongate any wait time.

However, if you don't yet have an open thread with Concierge, please do reach out directly at concierge@expensify.com, and we'll respond as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.