Multiple accounts with the same Bank

Angie_7
Angie_7 Expensify Customer Posts: 1

I have multiple account numbers with the same bank. Some of the accounts belong to my children. When I attempt to link my bank account for reimbursements I am not given the option to select which account I would like to use. It automatically defaults to one of my kids accounts.

How can I make sure my account number gets linked to Expensify and not my child?

Best Answer

• Isabela Stisser
    Isabela Stisser Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 200 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓

Hey @Angie_7 , welcome to the Expensify Community! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues adding your deposit account to Expensify. Can you please confirm that you're following the instructions outlined here? Are the accounts tied to a single username/password or the credentials for each account is different? If they are different, can you make sure that you're entering the information linked to your specific deposit account?

Because we will need to request personal information to troubleshoot this, if you're still experiencing issues, please reach out to concierge@expensify.com and we will investigate this further. Thanks!