Cannot export reports to Xero

Vera
Vera Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Hi, I'm having problems exporting one of the approved reports on Expensify. It doesn't come up with any error message, instead it just got stuck in the status of "queued for export". This is the first time this has happened. Can anyone please help?

Best Answer

• Karisa Latta
    Karisa Latta Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 147 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓

Hey @Vera !

This typically means that the export is taking longer than expected, or you hit an error that is not properly generating a pop up message. I checked the logs for your account and it seems your last export attempt hit this error:

"There is either no bank account or an incorrect bank account is specified in your configuration for the non-reimbursable expenses on this report. Please go to the Connections section of the policy editor to change the configuration to specify this account, then click the Save button."

However, your configuration looks correct from what I can see. The connection to your accounting program was initiated by John. All export and syncing actions will refer to his profile in your accounting program. Is his profile a full access administrator?

We might need to dive into this further and discuss settings and account screenshots that shouldn't be shared in a public forum. Would you mind reaching out to concierge@expensify.com to continue this chat?