Will international board members be able to use Expensify

StephanieLee
StephanieLee Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Hello! So our BOD are from all over the world. We have some in the following countries:

Japan, Italy, Spain, Canada, New Zealand, Brazil, Israel, Netherlands, Belgium, Taiwan and China.

My only question, is are they able to download the Expensify app in their respective countries? We would like to get our Board set up to streamline their reimbursement process. Just want to confirm the app can be downloaded in other countries before we attempt to make this happen.

Thanks!

Answers

• Kadie Alexander
    Kadie Alexander Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 113 Expensify Team

Hi @StephanieLee, welcome to the Community! I'd be happy to explain a bit more about Expensify's suitability for your company.

The Expensify app is available on Android and Apple devices all over the world! Your BOD should have no troubles accessing the mobile or web app.

When it comes to reimbursement, I think it's worth noting that our ACH reimbursement is currently only available to employees with a valid US bank account. For international reimbursement you're able to export all owed reimbursements into CSV format, including relevant bank account details and reference information.

I hope this information helps! There are plenty of benefits to using Expensify, so if you have any further questions about whether it would be a good fit for your company please let me know. 😊