How to print my receipts in a date range?

Options
maxwell123
maxwell123 Expensify Customer Posts: 4

How do I print receipts and expenses in a date range for an audit?

Answers

• Jeremy Boniface
    Jeremy Boniface Expensify Team Posts: 202 Expensify Team
    Options

@maxwell123 Thanks for joining the Community! You can access your expenses via the Expenses page, then click Show Filters. Then, you can set your date range. Once you have the date range selected, you can then click the checkbox at the top of the left-most column to select all of the expenses. Then, click Export to at the top-right and choose the desired Export Format.

I'd recommend trying the Default Export to see if that contains all the information you need to report. Note that the receipt image itself won't be exported, but you can extract the receipt image's URL.

If the Default Export is not sufficient, you can build your own Custom Export Format.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, or feel free to reach out to concierge@expensify.com!

• maxwell123
    maxwell123 Expensify Customer Posts: 4
    Options

Jeremy,

I'm not sure that will work. If I have an audit and the IRS request that I provide my expenses AND receipts, how do I provide that without clicking on the URL 200 times (200 transactions)? Is there a way to print or export all of the receipts in a range?

Thanks.