Brex credit card import

Options
jennturner
jennturner Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Anyone else using the Brex Credit Card import? I've been importing charges for 4 company credit cards on the same Brex account. I import for an Expensify company policy. After charges import I can code them and then send to QB to post. I've been doing this for months with a lot of success. We've just added 2 more cards so I went to import and tried to pull in the 2 new cards and Brex is no longer in the drop down list for import. For over 3 days I've messaged support multiple times asking for help and still have no resolution. Any ideas?

Answers

• Isabela Stisser
    Isabela Stisser Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 200 Expensify Team
    Options

Hey @jennturner , thanks for posting to the Community! To clarify, do the two new cards that need to be assigned have posted transactions? They should be available for assignment once transactions are posted (not pending).

Are you clicking on Assign New Cards instead of Import Card/Bank?

Do the cards belong to the current Brex login that you already have imported in Domain Control? Please note that we cannot support multiple logins within one connection.

Because this is a public platform, please don't share the cards information here. We cannot troubleshoot credit card issues in the Community, so please reach out to concierge@expensify.com if you need further help!