Disabling Copilot mode?

AER
AER Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

As a policy admin, can you turn off the ability for users to add a copilot? We do not want many users to have access to this feature.

Tagged:

Answers

• April Bekkala
    April Bekkala Expensify Customer, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 117 Expensify Team

Hi @AER

The copilot feature is not a group policy setting - rather, it is available in one's personal account settings.

Can you let me know what it is about the copilot feature that you feel needs to be limited? Once I understand you use case more clearly I may be able to shed some additional light on the Copilot access feature!

• AER
    AER Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

@April Bekkala our company is more strict on employees submitting their own expenses. We do not want every user to have access to the feature. We feel it is only necessary for the higher up management as their assistants typically handle their expense reports.

• Victoria O'leary
    Victoria O'leary Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 110 Expensify Team

Thanks for the additional information @AER!

Having a Co-Pilot on an account is set-up as a personal preference rather than a company preference and we don't have plans to make changes to this in our pipeline. We find that having this option available greatly reduces the risk of login details being shared and ensures there is an audit-trail available if expenses are submitted on a users behalf.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!