How do I set up scheduled submit for individual users?

Options
randb
randb Expensify Customer Posts: 2

How do I set up scheduled submit for individual users?

Answers

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @randb - welcome to the Community! Individual users can set up Scheduled Submit via their own accounts - they'll need to navigate to Settings Policies Individual > [Personal Policy Name] > Reports Scheduled Submit.

Please note that if you're the Policy Admin, you won't be able to set up Scheduled Submit for your users under your Policy, but you can set up Policy Scheduled Submit settings via Settings Policies Group > [Company Policy Name] > Reports Scheduled Submit.

• randb
    randb Expensify Customer Posts: 2
    Options

Dear Jason,

I am not able to separate my account from Chrysta Johnson. She has her own account as do I. We are not connected by department, etc. Do I need to cancel my account and open another one? I want to be able to send my expenses to cps@frc.org. When I go to Settings/Policies/Group I end up on the page with Chrysta and have no control over Scheduled Submit or when to submit my expenses. On the individual side, I get this message: Heads up: You are already receiving unlimited SmartScans through your group policy and your personal subscription may be redundant. My organization does not have a group policy. We all have our own subscription. Can you help me with this please?

• Stephanie Elliot
    Stephanie Elliot Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 84 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @randb! It sounds like you're a member of someone else's Group policy and also have an individual subscription for unlimited SmartScans. If you want to maintain an individual subscription and not a Group policy, your account is set up correctly for that 😃.

You can configure Scheduled Submit on your individual policy under  Settings Policies Individual > [click on Personal Policy Name] > Reports Scheduled Submit:

Regarding the Group policy: Since the policy was created by someone else and you're not an Admin on it, you won't be able to adjust the Group policy. If you think that the policy was created by mistake, you may want to let your coworker know to reach out to us at concierge@expensify.com so we can help them with that.