ACH Limit

Options
llau
llau Approved! Accountant Posts: 8

I need to increase the ACH reimbursement limit, at least for some employees, like executives who spend as much as 100K. Please advise.

Answers

• Kadie Alexander
    Kadie Alexander Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 113 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @llau, welcome to the Community!

In rare cases it's possible for us to make custom changes to the ACH limits set in place.

As this is a personal request which requires us to gain information from you, I have reached out to you via Concierge to get this process started.

Looking forward to hearing from you! 😊

• Conor Pendergrast
    Conor Pendergrast Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 175 Expensify Team
    Options

Hey @llau - as a little extra context, we can't increase the per-report limit of $20,000 for ACH reimbursement.

Candidly, employees being out of pocket by $100,000 seems pretty unfair to us - and Expensify is geared around making life easier for employees.

I'd recommend you look at the Expensify Card as a much fairer way of having employees not be in that much debt at any point in time, alongside Scheduled Submit to make sure that employees are regularly reimbursed for out-of-pocket spend (to have multiple small reports reimbursed faster)

• llau
    llau Approved! Accountant Posts: 8
    Options

Hi Conor,

Appreciate your concern and generally $20K would be sufficient as we generally can ACH as a company. However, we are living in strange times. Last week, we were in the process of sending all employees home to work and encountered some technical issues with our banking. Some quick decisions in response to COVID19 by an executive drove the large purchases on his personal card.

I am not sure how a larger limit is unfair to Expensify, but rest assured, it's not typical for us, especially for non-executive employees, several who already have corporate cards, albeit not the Expensify card.