Transaction import from Wells Fargo paused. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Education series #5 - Becoming an Expensify Champion
What does it mean to become an Expensify Champion? This is a question we asked ourselves at the beginning of our Community journey together. We were blown away by the knowledge and passion that some customers showed for the product, but mostly for helping other customers use Expensify the very best they could. It was then that we knew. A Champion embodies the ideals of Expensify; they act with compassionate purpose, they are adventurous and willing to explore new ways to improve their processes, and they have a very real need to help others do the same.
We knew we had something special on our hands and we knew that finding more Champions would help the Community grow into the home for Expensify discussion and knowledge we all dreamed it would be. You may have seen some of our Champions already, they are denoted by the “Expensify Champion” rank and they share their knowledge with anyone who asks for it.
Champions are honored for their contribution and impact they make. Check out this thread congratulating our most passionate Champions are our last Expensicon in Bora Bora!
So you love Expensify and now you want to become a Champion, but you’re not sure how right? You’re not alone and the goal of this thread is to make it as easy as possible to learn how. You receive points for everything you do in the Community and as your point total increases so does your rank and knowledge of how to use Expensify.
What can you do in the Community?
1. First and foremost, the best way to earn your Champion rank is to help other customers in the Community by answering their questions and sharing your best practices.
2. Reate to comments and posts in threads you take a part in.
3. Share feature requests in the Ideas category with your peers and colleagues and vote for ideas you support.
4. Take part in discussions about features and product updates to influence change in the product.
5. Answer polls and surveys posted in the Community.
However you want to contribute, we’re happy to see you here. Whether you’re actively trying to become a Champion or you’re just hanging around learning as you go, the Community is the perfect place to call home when using Expensify.