Expensify.org/hunger to reimburse families in need during COVID-19 crisis

Comments

• Karenjane57
    Karenjane57 Expensify Customer Posts: 7 Expensify Newcomer

@Christina Dobryzynski,

@merrianne11,

Hi, could you please check my report to see if everything was done correctly, including verifying that my bank account accepts ach deposits...so I can change it if need be? Thank you!

• Julie7374
    Julie7374 Expensify Customer Posts: 17 Expensify Newcomer

Hi, could you please check my report to see if everything was done correctly, including verifying that my bank account accepts ach deposits...so I can change it if need be? Thank you! I received a message from my bank saying that my deposit didn't go through so didn't know if it was this

• DAVIDGRAHAM_2010
    DAVIDGRAHAM_2010 Expensify Customer Posts: 1

I submitted along time ago and I'm still processing it says I have five kids in the house can mine get reviewed

• Dreamadj_17
    Dreamadj_17 Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

Hello, mine is being processed and has been for a while. I submitted mine on the 21/22 and it is still saying processing:(

• mizzkitty727
    mizzkitty727 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

I submitted my documentation on MARCH 17th, and it's been "processing" ever since then. I have verified with Congierge that everything is in order with my submission, so whats the deal? I know they're busy, but if they suddenly run out of funds before the $50 gets deposited into my account, I will be upset. I don't mean to sound ungratful, because I'm not, but I submitted my receipt when they first announced it. Many people submitted theirs after I did and have already had the $50 deposited into their account. I don't know what the deal is, but it's not fair to get desperate people's hopes up, especially given the current situation we are all facing.

• TiffanyN
    TiffanyN Expensify Customer Posts: 16 Expensify Admirer
    edited April 2020

I'm right there with all of you. I submitted mine on the 18th and I'm still waiting still saying processing. If you go back and read the comments, a lot of people said that they posted their's later than we did and they've already got their money. It's very frustrating, especially for those that are saying that we should just be thankful but they've already got their money. I am thankful but I also don't think it's fair that people who submitted after us already have their money. It doesn't make sense. It should have been done in order to keep things Fair. I took my time to post mine as soon as I found the expensify reimbursement program. I did mine correctly and yet the people that did not do there's correctly after I had mine done, we're the ones that got reviewed and processed and now have their money. It's definitely very frustrating.

• sondraburroughs
    sondraburroughs Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hi, I submitted my receipt at least a week ago and I still haven't been reimbursed for it. It has just says processing. How long does it take?

• Jenniferld40
    Jenniferld40 Expensify Customer Posts: 11 Expensify Newcomer

still waiting and been processing in blue since March 20th today is April 2nd. When I try to message concierge it says message failed. Doesn’t look like I’m going to get reimbursed. Don’t know how to contact customer service to find out what the hold up is because I see others who submitted later than I did have already been reimbursed. I read if it’s processing in blue more than likely it was done right so I don’t know what the hold up is.

• Ness
    Ness Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hi. I submitted my receipt on the 30th. Do you know the turn around time? By the way, thanks for this! I use Expensify for work and that’s how I heard. I think this is amazing! Thank you!

• Stevie LaFortune
    Stevie LaFortune Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 240 Expensify Team

Hi @Ness I can't give an estimated time for reimbursement at the moment, but we are working through the Report submissions and as long as the Report was submitted according to the guidelines on Expensify.org/hunger you will receive your reimbursement.

• TiffanyN

@Zany Renney should I go back amd mess up my submission so you can focus on it and help me fix it and review it so it can be approved quicker? Because I've seen this happening over and over. But those of us that completed our submission correctly are just in limbo waiting. It's been over two weeks I've been waiting and watching everyone else get theirs so yea it's very frustrating, especially when I did do everything correctly. I do not understand why you're going out of order at all? Wrong or right they should be done in order. Please understand I'm very grateful or will be when I receive the reimbursement because at this time I truly doubt I'm ever going to get it. Rant over. I'm sorry but needed to get that off my chest.

• Tmilheim77
    Tmilheim77 Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I dont mean to be rude, but I've noticed something reading through these threads that others seem to be overlooking....PEOPLE, THERE IS MORE THAN JUST ONE PERSON GOING THROUGH THESE SUBMISSIONS/REIMBURSEMENTS, WHICH MEANS THAT THERE IS NO WAY POSSIBLE TO DO THESE 100% IN THE ORDER RECIEVED! NOT EVERYONE WORKS AT THE SAME PACE AS IM SURE THAT NOT EVERY CASE IS THE SAME. EXPENSIFY DID NOT HAVE TO DO THIS. YES, I, TOO, AM DESPERATELY WAITING FOR MY REIMBURSEMENT AS WE ARE DOWN TO NOTHING, NOT EVEN HEATING FUEL FOR HOT WATER, BUT IM NOT MAKING A FUSS OR KICKING UP DUST. THIS A BLESSING! SO COUNT IT AS ONE AND BE THANKFUL THERE ARE BUSINESSES AND PEOPLE LIKE THIS STILL IN THE WORLD! Thank you Expensify and all those that have donated! May God bless and watch over us all!

• Karenjane57
    Karenjane57 Expensify Customer Posts: 7 Expensify Newcomer

Expensify team:

Hi, could you please check my report to see if everything was done correctly, including verifying that my bank account accepts ach deposits...so I can change it if need be? Thank you!

• Karisa Latta
    Karisa Latta Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 147 Expensify Team

Hey @Karenjane57 and @Futurebeck2014 ! Your account settings and reports look healthy. I can't exactly confirm if your bank will accept deposits. If you have ever received ACH/Direct Deposit payments from employers or other funds before, you should be good to go. If you do have concerns about your bank account's functionality, please don't hesitate to reach out to your bank and ask them to confirm if your account will accept Direct Deposit.

Also, to Everyone:

I want to encourage you that we are working as fast as we can to reimburse these reports (there are so many 💖). We thank you all so much for your patience in a time where anxiety is dominating everyone's life.

Be safe, everyone!

• Circle22
    Circle22 Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Thank you very much because ebt doesnt pay for soap, shampoo, trash bags or if you can find ,toilet paper and I I am a family of 5 with all girls and bank account is empty. I submitted several days ago

Kevin@circle22.net

Harmonize Humanity

• Lheskett
    Lheskett Expensify Customer Posts: 4

Funds have been exhausted.I can understand why.This went viral over social media,so I can imagine how many people applied.I have been processing for two weeks.Be patient everyone.It may still come through.

• Applesaucehead
    Applesaucehead Expensify Customer Posts: 1

My report still says processing it's been like that for a while Did I do something wrong?

• Jeremy Boniface
    Jeremy Boniface Expensify Team Posts: 202 Expensify Team

@Applesaucehead We're still processing reports, but it's hard to tell if you submitted correctly without looking at the report directly. Accordingly, please reach out to concierge@expensify.com, and we can take a look for you!

• TiffanyN

This is crazy! I submitted mine correctly before so many other people thay got their reimbursements and now the funds have been exhausted? How was that faith or in order? This so frustrating!

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team

Hi @TiffanyN, thanks for the comment. I checked on your report and it has been submitted correctly and is waiting processing. Your submission date is right in line with the reports that are still waiting for review and we'll get to your report as soon as we can.

We're working hard to source more donations and are reimbursing reports as funds become available. We'll continue down the list of reports and we will get to yours as soon as possible. We know that everyone who has submitted is in need and we won't stop until we can honor the reports that have been submitted.

Please be safe and stay healthy!

• JoshuaISLeggit
    JoshuaISLeggit Expensify Customer Posts: 2

March 21 submitted. Longer wait times I get but seeing a lot of doubts. Did I even submit mine correctly?

• kwilbanks
    kwilbanks Expensify Customer Posts: 7 Expensify Newcomer

Rachael, I resent mine in and this time it went through without any issues. However now it stuck at processing. I have a feeling this time Funds will run out. 😔 Thanks for the help. I wish it had worked right the first time. If it had I would have already got reimbursed.

• TiffanyN

Mine was technically submitted the March 20th even though I did everything correct when I downloaded my receipt on the 18th. I'm still processing as well. I can show you many other people that submitted after us and already were reimbursed. Actually all you have to do is go through this feed and you will see for yourself. I know people personally that submitted on the 23rd and have received their reimbursements. There is no order truly. Just cross your fingers and hopefully you get reimbursed. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

• AuthorPropheticVoice
    AuthorPropheticVoice Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

God bless you all, I do thank you all for helping everyone. I submitted my receipts and EBT snap card screen shot. Can someone please check to see if everything is okay and if I did everything correct? I thank God for everyone because truly this company does not have to help anytime during this time of quarantine.

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team

@kwilbanks and @TiffanyN - Our team are currently reviewing all submissions, and we thank you for your patience!

@AuthorPropheticVoice - welcome to the Community! I had a look at your submission, and it doesn't look like you've been added to the Hunger Policy. Have you requested to be added to this Policy yet?

Once you've been added to the Policy, feel free to reach out to the team at concierge@expensify.com and we can assist further!

• Kimber
    Kimber Expensify Customer Posts: 12 Expensify Newcomer

First, I'd like to say thank you for your willingness to help during this pandemic, it is much appreciated. I know that you're working hard to get to everyone who submitted a receipt. Would you please take a look at mine to make sure everything is correct? The first time it was closed immediately (my fault) On the 25th my request was accepted, and I sent it again. It's showing processing, so I'm hoping everything is correct. Thank you

• Sophie_Pinto
    Sophie_Pinto Expensify Customer, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 133 Expensify Team

Hi @Kimber thanks for reaching out! Everything looks good so far! Processing means it's being looked at by our team.