What does this message mean?

Jini
Jini Expensify Customer Posts: 2

I don't understand the above statement on reports page re: hunger = "Concierge submitted this report (via scheduled submit), automatically closed due to submit-only policy... " posted Mar 30 by concierge. Can someone please explain? Did I make some mistake? Receipts seem to have been submitted. A message: "no further action required" appears at top of page.

Answers

• Brigid  Bello
    Brigid Bello Expensify Team Posts: 77 Expensify Team

Hey @Jini, happy to help with this! It sounds like you accidentally submitted your report under your personal policy, instead of the Expensify.org/hunger policy. In order to submit your SNAP receipt for reimbursement, you'll first need to join the correct policy. You can find step by step instructions for how to do this here

That said. due to increasing demand, it might take some time before the team is able to accept your request to join. Please wait to re-submit your SNAP reimbursement until you receive a text or email confirmation that you have been added to the Expensify.org/hunger policy. If you submit before being accepted to the policy, your receipt will not be seen by our team.

Let me know if you have any questions!