Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Reimbursement

Stacey2476garciaStacey2476garcia Expensify Customer Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer

Has anyone received there reimbursement for snap ?

Tagged:

Answers

• Lisainthe714Lisainthe714 Expensify Customer Posts: 4 Expensify Newcomer

I would like to know the same thing..message me if you hear anything.thanks

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 1,313 Expensify Team

@Stacey2476garcia and @Lisainthe714 -- Expensify.org/hunger is powered by donations and a small team dedicated to helping those who submit reports under the program. Currently the funds for this program are running low and we're only able to reimburse a small number each day.

We're working hard to drive funds towards the program and are committed to reviewing and reimbursing each report submitted properly.

Right now we're working through reports submitted on the 20th of March and going in the order they were submitted. No one is getting skipped and we've reimbursed over 1000 families so far, with another 3000 waiting in the wings.

Please know we're trying our hardest to help everyone who submitted and we will get to your report as soon as we possibly can. As long as your report is in the Processing state, submitted on the Expensify.org/hunger policy, and you've added your personal bank account, then you can rest assured that it's in the queue and we will reimburse it as soon as we can.

You can understand more about the state of your report using this guide we created for those with extra questions.

• Stacey2476garciaStacey2476garcia Expensify Customer Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer

I understand ! You guys are doing a great thing for people in need ! You an your team are awesome !!👍👍