How do I ensure that my company card expenses show up daily for review in Expensify?

reedbeebe_1
reedbeebe_1 Expensify Customer Posts: 4

I'm currently about to add many staff to Expensify, and I was unclear how to ensure that my company card (which is integrated with the company's bank) has expenses show up daily for review and account coding. Any help is appreciated.

Best Answer

• Stevie LaFortune
    Stevie LaFortune Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 240 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓

@reedbeebe_1 are the transactions importing but not being added to a report or not importing from a connected card?

If a card is missing expenses then updating the card connection can often help import them into Expensify.

If it's that transactions are not importing and missing from the account - the first thing to do is to select Update.

Update a company card connection

• First, go to Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Company Cards in the web app.
    • To update an individual card, click the Actions button to the right of the card and click Update
    • If you have a commercial card feed, you can update all cards at once by clicking Update all cards.

If the trouble is that expenses are not being added to a report, that would be related to your Schedule Submit settings. Check out this page for more details.

Deep Dive: What is Scheduled Submit and how does it work?

Answers