Cash back option?

CJG
CJG Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

The cards we currently use for our business provide us with cash back on our purchases. My employer is not willing to move to the Expensify card without receiving cash back on it. Are there any plans for this in the future?

Also, related to this, I am confused as to how much our unbundling cost would be if we go forward without the Expensify card. We currently have an 8 person subscription and our subscription renews in February 2021.

Answers

• Jeremy Boniface
    Jeremy Boniface Expensify Team Posts: 202 Expensify Team

Thanks for reaching out @CJG! Regarding cash back -- I don't believe we currently have this on the roadmap, but it could make a good post for the Ideas section of the Community.

Regarding your unbundling fee, you'd start seeing it on your bill when you subscription renews. The fee phases in over the next 12 months, ending in May 2021, when the fee will be equal to 100% of your subscription cost if you aren't using the Expensify Card. If you have additional questions about this, I'd recommend reaching out to concierge@expensify.com, so we can look at your account.

Let me know if you have other questions!

• Matt Allen
    Matt Allen Expensify Customer, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 10 Expensify Team

Hi @CJG , good news, we now have cash back options! If you didn't receive the email with the info you can read it here.

Good times.